I had recieved a bunch a Stampin Up stuff in the mail, and I was cutting out my stamps when Aiden starts taking all the leftover pieces and loading up his legs with these really cool stickers. He also used them as a goatee (sp) and as band-aides.
Oh my gyyosh, cutest family picture. You guys all look like babes. (How about that for a family of mostly boys). Aidey guy's look is changing a little Case. He is growing out of the toddler stage. Does it make you sad? It makes me sad. Lucky for me, Jav doesn't grow up, he just stays immature and sweet, hence, no kindergarten in the fall. Anyway, Cruz looks so much different now too. I don't think I would have recognized him out of a lineup. Cute Case, excellent job, excellent.
2 comments:
Case Aidey guy is the goods. I can't wait to see him. Cruiz is so dang cute, he looks like such a squishy one. Pretty dang cute!
Oh my gyyosh, cutest family picture. You guys all look like babes. (How about that for a family of mostly boys). Aidey guy's look is changing a little Case. He is growing out of the toddler stage. Does it make you sad? It makes me sad. Lucky for me, Jav doesn't grow up, he just stays immature and sweet, hence, no kindergarten in the fall. Anyway, Cruz looks so much different now too. I don't think I would have recognized him out of a lineup. Cute Case, excellent job, excellent.
Post a Comment