19.5.08

The Lizard




This is Aidey-guy pretending that he was a lizard that got caught in a cage. The best part of Aiden being a lizard was that he named himself "Boobie." Sweet, I know.

6 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Case Aidey Guy is hilarious. I love it. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks

Three Men and a Janie said...

So is that a VAN? Paul wants me to be a van mommy. I am rebelling for now. If it wasn't for stinkin gas prices I'd drive a big honk SUV.

The Shill Spill said...

That is sooooooo funny! Did he stick his tongue out like a lizard too?

McArthurs said...

Aidey guy is such the goods. I love this picture.

Marie said...

What a funny little guy!

Josh D said...

Case this looks like it is slightly abusive until you read your comments. Boobie, I have to say none of my kids were anywhere near him. Not that they say that word,(yet) but they seem to be the naughty cousins a lot. Fun times in the Hyundai!