12.5.08
Mother's Day
Caleb is so darn good to me. On Mother's Day morning, he got up with the kids and let me sleep in, which is a rare occasion, and it was so nice. When I got up out of bed, there was a trail of treats leading from my bedroom into the hallway, through the hall, and through the kitchen, and into the living room where there was a pile of presents for me on the couch. Aiden was so excited for me he could hardly stand it. Right before I came out of my bedroom, Aiden had come running in and said, "Come on mom, hurry, there is a trail of treats with a shortcut, and a longcut." Anyway, Caleb had got me some awesome gifts that I wasn't really expecting. Two of the fun things I recieved was the book called "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer, and a Blake Lewis CD. After church, we all went over to our friends house where the boys did all the cooking, and us girls got to do nothing. It was the greatest. Sometimes being a mom has some pretty hard challenges, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute Case. Tell me how that book is cuz I have been wantin to read it.
Ahh, the goods. Caleb is the goods. And tell me how that book is too, i've been dyin to read it also! HAHAHA LOL I kill myself.
Post a Comment