The Fuller Miss girls posing after their dance.
Going down the water slide, and it was freezing cold water if you can't tell by my face.
All of the girls had a race to go down the slide, then climb back up it (which was way harder than we thought). After that we had to go back down the slide again. I'm at the top looking like I might fall any second.
The Fuller Miss girls dancing to a cowboy song.
Each contestant in the Fuller Miss Showdown had to do a talent with their spouse, and here is Caleb with me performing a Drill Team dance that I made up. Wow, was it good!
Our reunion was so fun! We ate lots, played hard, and enjoyed all the activities.




2 comments:
That looks like the funest reunion ever! :) Soooo fun! :) Wish I could have been there and seen it!
Case, those are all fun pics. I loved them. Are you dying right now, trying to get everything ready to move?
Post a Comment