So I know I haven't posted anything for about a billion years, but I have good reasons. I was gone almost the whole month of July to Idaho and Utah. Then when I got back to Cali., I had to start packing for our big move to Kansas. Then I was without a computer for about two weeks, so now here I am posting. I will update later with pics of our new house and what it is like here in Topeka. I haven't had a lot of time to be on the computer because now I am unpacking all my junk. It might take a little time because Caleb has already started law school and I am currently unpacking by myself with 2 distracting little guys. Peace out for now.
3 comments:
Hi Casey! Best of luck in your new home with your three cute boys. The Hausers
Oh Case, 2 LITTLE guys?? haha. :-)
Fun times for you Case! Unpacking is pretty much the worst. Well, the pics of you and your boys are cute. One of the pictures of you in the swimming pool doesn't look like you though, it reminds me of a mix of a couple of sisters in our fam....although i don't really know which ones. Hahaha
Post a Comment