Aiden found our game cube box and was looking at all the little pictures on the back of it. The pictures consisted of different games that you can get to buy and then play on your game cube. Well, Aiden found a picture of The Ninja Turtle Game. He then turns to me and says, "Mom, it has the Ninja Turtle game, they don't cut em' no slack." I asked him what that means and Aiden's reply to that was "They're harder than heck!" Do any of you recognize "They don't cut em' no slack?"




5 comments:
What the? Haha i don't know what he's talkin about but i think it's pretty funny.
Isn't it funny how kids are so observant? I have no idea what line that's from, but that cracks me up!
No clue either Case, but Aidey guy is the goods. He cracks me up and I wish that we lived by each other so I could see you guys more.
Case, all i remember mostly about TMNT is "Cowabunga Dude" and Bud flipping off the entire SS high school Student body. (I remember more than that, but what the heck is Aidy guy talking about?)
Do any of you remember the ninja turtle song? "When the evil Shredder attacks, those turtle boys don't cut em' no slack!" Back to the chorus, "Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Turtles in a half shell, Turtle Power."
Aidey-guy just remembered the song and thought he would tell me about them I guess.
Post a Comment