It has been a while since I've posted because I have been gone and been very busy lately. This month is a crazy one already. November was a fun and busy month too. During Thanksgiving we went to my aunt and uncle's house about 5 hours away. We had so much fun with them. Another thing that we have done lately is heading over to the Topeka Performing Arts Center to look and at and build Gingerbread Houses. Aiden had so much fun and did a really great job building his house. Cruiz mostly sat in the stroller eating graham crackers from the Gingerbread house.




3 comments:
Case,
That seems like gobs of fun, what little kid wouldn't want to do that? Good job to Aidy guy. My favorite part is the star on the roof. Who made those monster gbread houses behind you?
PS-Gingerbread is gluten-infested.
Good job Aidy guy. His house looks way good. I can't believe he did it. That looks like a sweet place to go to. Those other ginger bread houses were pretty amazing too. How was Aunt Michelle's? I heard you guys had tons of fun.
How festive:)
Post a Comment