15.12.08

A Whale of a Tail

One day Caleb was holding Cruiz up in the air so I could slip his pants on. Sometimes this is a much easier way to get his britches up when I can't get him to lay down for more than 1 second at a time. Any of you with children know that one second is not long enough to put your child's pants on. Caleb and I thought we were successful, so we continued carrying on in our conversation when I look down and notice this:

Cruiz tried and tried to crawl, but he wasn't really getting anywhere. He couldn't really figure out why. I just started laughing and laughing.



So he sat down to take a break.


Cruiz decides to get settled in this position to eat his snack cuz he knows he is not going anywhere.



What is wrong with this picture?

13 comments:

Stacey said...

That is hilarious!! Cruiz was being such a good sport about it too. What a cutie! I think I would have laughed and taken pictures too.

Three Men and a Janie said...

So stinkin funny, Case. I laughed out loud.

melissa and nathan said...

love it Case!
Love that you did not even notice at first that is awesome!

Mike and Jenn said...

What a great sport about not being able to move--I think my girls would have been a "little" upset. Have a Merry Christmas!

Linnae said...

That's so funny! Jason and I have decided that putting pants on a baby should become an Olympic event. You put one leg through and they pull the other one out... Thanks, Casey. This post really brightened my day. Linnae

Ina & co. said...

So funny! Cute that both legs fit in there too!!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

The goods Case. See ya in like a week, I'm so excited.

Karolyn said...

I love it! I can't believe how patient he was about the whole thing! somebody I know would have been SCREAMING at me... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey :-) I did not know you guys had a blog....I am just taking a break from packing and I was just looking around and saw your blog. Can I add you to my list...that way we can keep in touch. Thanks for the goodies. It was perfect being that my kitchen has been all packed up for a week and my kids are always searching for the goods :-) Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Elaine said...

Oh the joys of trying to get a wiggle worm dressed. I remember those days.
Merry Christmas to you all! Give Caleb a big hug from his Aunt Elaine :)

~Silly me said...

Case,
Comedy. Poor Cruiz! he was a good egg about the whole thing, I can't think of anyone else that would be.

tjayandjulie said...

He kinda looks like the Little Mermaid. I laugh because I done that several times myself.

Colette said...

That is such a funny picture(s). My brother Dan says that putting a diaper on his baby is like putting a tortilla on a balloon. Same as for putting on pants huh?