These pictures don't do the mullet justice. Cruiz had hair resting on the back of every shirt collar he would wear. Plus, his hair looked pretty awesome hanging over his ears.
The new "Doo"
Cutting Cruiz's hair wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I sat him on the toilet seat and he never tried to stand up or get down. I kind of think he was afraid to move. The hardest part of cutting his hair was that he wanted to see the scissors every time I put them near his head. And the saddest part for me is that his soft hair is long gone now.




7 comments:
It is kind of a bittersweet moment with a kid's first haircut. They lose a lot of their "baby" look and look more like toddlers. Good job on cutting his hair, though, it looks pretty good!
He looks so handsome and big!
I love the "after" pictures. He's totally showing it off for the camera. Hey--when are we getting together?
Linnae
Awww, Case, he's so cute.
Case I love it! I love the one where he is showing it off. Good ole Cruiz
Case, what the heck? I didn't know that was his first haircut? Holy cow!! I think i've cut Jete's probs like 10 or more times now. Every few weeks, it's over his ears again, and he doesn't ever just sit there. Your lucky! Cruiz looks pretty dang cute. Good work.
Yay, for Cruiz. . . you handsome STUD! Looks good Case.
Post a Comment