15.1.09

The Little Sneak




I know I haven't posted forever, but I have good reasons. We traveled to Utah and Idaho for the holidays and had so much fun! I'll post more on that later.

One of the nights while we were in Idaho, I put Cruiz down for bed just like normal. I thought he went right to sleep because I never heard a sound after laying him down. Then when I came to check on him a few hours later, this is what I found. Somehow Cruiz had taken off his pajama bottoms and then his diaper, and had fallen asleep half naked. I guess the reason I was so surprised is because I have never seen Cruiz even attempt taking any clothing items off but his socks. Needless to say, I had to re-wash all the bedding.

7 comments:

A. Pearce said...

LOL (sorry). He is such a cutie! It was fun seeing you at Enrichment tonight. :)

melissa and nathan said...

Cute little bottom! He is a smart little fella. Glad I got to see you while you were out here visiting. Next time I think you should make the trek to 20-Falls to see us!

Karolyn said...

haha! That is so funny & cute! Time for the bedtime onesies!

Dahlia said...

Ha! Abbie did this the other day, except she rarely wears more than a diaper around the house these days, so it's a bit easier for her. I had to rewash all the bedding too :)

One of my friend's boys did this and she had to start duct taping his diaper on!

Ina & co. said...

Nona went through that stage.... After 2 rather stinky discoveries, we bought a video monitor... Good luck!

Megan said...

Todd and I both laughed. I'm sure its much cuter when its not YOUR kid :)

Laura Dunaway said...

That is classic! Cruiz is too cute.