28.2.09

Our Boston Trip

I know I'm a slacker lately with my blog. But here is one of our most recent and fun things that we have done. (Prepare for a picture overload)
Caleb and I had the opportunity to go to Boston for a JRC Conference. Caleb's parents flew here to watch the boys while Caleb and I took off for a get-away trip to Boston. Some friends of ours also came, which made the trip that much more fun. Here a some of the great things that we did while we were there.


We went to the Cheesecake Factory that I have so badly missed since living in California. We ate too much yummy food, then brought cheesecake back to the hotel so we could enjoy it while playing games.



We got to visit with one of my favorite people in the whole world, Pres. Tanner. I was sad his wife couldn't make it, but it was great to see him and visit with him.



We had to see the famous Fenway Park. Just don't mention the Yankees in Boston. Let's just say I learned this the hard way. Drunk man, subway, scary!


For those of you who know Caleb and I well, this pictures represents our lives, and marriage. I'll give you a hint: Caleb = SLOW, Casey = FAST


Do any of you recognize this cool building? Wait for it, wait for it. It is one of the musuems that is used in the movie "National Treasure."


We didn't get to go see the real Cheers like we wanted to, so we settled for this replica.


This is the campus of Harvard University where the JRC Conference was held. The architecture of most of the buildings on campus was really amazing.


The old Trinity Church built in 1877.


The four Law guys that went to the Conference.

8 comments:

DJ said...

what a cool trip!! I'm so jealous of everyones fun get away vacations. I am glad you got to go and that you all had a fun time.

Laura Dunaway said...

That looks so fun! Glad you guys had a great time.

Alicia said...

It looks like you guys had a really great trip. I am glad to see you adjusting well. We miss you here:)

McArthurs said...

That's pretty sweet Case that you guys get to go to those conferences already, and he's not even done with school. I can't wait for the day when Had has to go to places like Hawaii, Bahamas, Florida, and all those vacation types for meetings. Now hopefully he actually does have those. :) Cool trip though, i especially liked the pic of you guys on the turtle and the hare. LOL

Karolyn said...

Looks like a fun trip! I like Boston and your post makes me want to go back there!!! It also makes me want cheesecake ;)

tjayandjulie said...

Super jealous, I love Boston! Looks like fun.

Josh D said...

Case
You look cute and like you are having fun and you are freezing. It's good to put a face with President Tanner finally. I noticed you are not wearing his coat right here, how kind of you. These pics really make me want to go back there. I wish you got to see more. The real Cheers wasn't that great anyway. I'm glad you've got your JW's group. (that what I'll call them cuz it's easier to remember) It seems like they are making it be more of a home for you there. Tell your fam hi. Did you go to Michelle's this weekend? Peace out

Michelle Johnston said...

Wow, those pics look awesome! I'm so glad that you got to go. Hope to see you soon!