28.4.09

The newest version of American Pie

10 comments:

Dahlia said...

Hilarious! That's WAY better than "this'll be the day that I die!" Love it :) I hope to hear more of his repertoire if it's like this one!

melissa and nathan said...

So funny! Love the way he holds on to the notes. Sweet!

Megan said...

This is so funny. I really starting laughing at the "jedi" part!

Alicia said...

He is so stinking cute!!!!!

Ina & co. said...

I think Aiden is a Jedi in disguise! Or maybe the next American IDOL... Love it!!

Outnumbered said...

That is the cutest!!! I love it!

Austin and Sara said...

ha ha ha that was the best verson of that song ever!!! my favorite is the small fry part. miss you guys hope all is going good :)

Stacey said...

That is so cute!! I love it!!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Aidey guy, this is Jav, that was a great song.
Aidey guy that was so funny from Toj.
Aidey Guy this is Dax, I hope you don't kiss your momma goodbye and I hope you don't turn into a jedi.
Aidey Guy, that was awesome, we all loved it here at Grandma and Grandpa's house, Jean

Holly said...

I loved it! I can tell where he gets his singing talent from and I'm sad to report it's not Caleb. Sorry Case, but it sort of runs in the fam, ya know.