We couldn't go to California without visiting the happiest place on earth, especially since Caleb got in for free for his Birthday.
Cruiz and Dad riding along in the honey pots on Winnie the Pooh ride.
Playing the piano.
Cruiz got to ride the Matterhorn for the first time. At first he was kind of scared, then as the ride got faster and more fun, he continued to sit there acting scared.
It was Aiden's first time to ride the Indiana Jones ride, and he was super excited. He said it is his new favorite ride.
It was so fun to stay with friends and visit more friends while we there in California. I got my hair cut by my favorite hair stylist, had my teeth cleaned by my awesome dentist, visited our condo, and got to go to our old ward. It was so fun, and a much needed vacation after Caleb's first year of law school.




6 comments:
Glad you guys are having fun but we sure do miss you in Topeka!
Looks like you had a blast! Cute hair too! I am jealous...I need to unfrump my style! haha Miss you all and can't wait to hang out again in a few months! Keep in touch!
I love Disneyland and Southern California! I'm glad you were able to go. :)
How fun! Were you at our ward Sunday I didn't see you! Hope you have a great visit:)
Hi Case,
Enough of CA and Toquer. Come visit in SLC, and Idaho!!
I bet it was good to be back in Cali. We sure had fun seeing you here and are looking forward to see you again in AUGUST, right?
Post a Comment