4.11.09

Aiden turns 6


Aiden had a Star Wars Birthday this year. He loves Star Wars, and likes to tell me that he knows much more about Star Wars than I do. He recieved a couple of Star Wars items for him birthday, and asked for a Star Wars cake too.


Since Aiden's birthday is the day after Halloween, we kept with the theme. I made him spider cupcakes for his birthday treat at school.


When I asked Aiden what kind of cake he wanted for his Birthday, he told me he wanted me to make him the Death Star. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I was able to wing it.


Cruiz looking cute.


Here are the boys on Aiden's birthday. We had a fun day! I love you Aidey-guy!!!

4 comments:

tjayandjulie said...

Love love love the costumes!!!! I may have to copy this for next year!!! You didn't make those rockin pants did you?

Ang said...

Case I just have to say that your boys are extremely cute. Sorry we missed Aidey guy's birthday.
I just had a flashback when JuPoo Saunders asked if you made those rockin pants. Seems like you two always had some little sweet sewing project going on. I always thought you would be the seamstress of the fam because of those days. Now you are showing your true colors once again. Mabes you can pull out a sheet and do some sweet poses and post them, I would love it. Jupe too.

Outnumbered said...

That is the best death star cake i've ever seen! Not that I've seen any others, but none would compare.

Marie said...

Time really flies - 6 years already! Happy birthday, Cruiz! Darling cupcakes and cake.