25.1.10

Magformers

I don't know if any of you have ever heard of magformers, but they are soooo cool! Here is my face transformed into a magformer face. My mom had these at her house and all the kids of every age played with these the whole time we were there over the holidays. Even the adults loved to play with them.


Here is the engineer of my magnificent magformer face.

Everybody should go out and buy these magformers. They are kind of expensive, but a good investment.

4 comments:

~Silly me said...

I thought those Magformers were AWESOME--theres a pic on our family site with them on my face too-(Yum to the germs we spread)
I looked them up on eBay and was sad that they were so freaking expensive. I might find them somewhere and get them. Maybe in lil batches of tiny ones. That face Linz and Josh made you is a SWEET one!

Megan said...

I didn't even recognize you! Those look neat :) Also, your picture at the top is really cute, I hadn't noticed it until recently!

Outnumbered said...

that is awesome. Ashton would love to play with those!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Case, its time for an update. YOu go way to long between each one. Bring on the pics :) With Love as Ang would say!