
This is the Happy Birthday banner I made over the summer. Me and Ang (my sis) each made one. Soon this banner will be famous in our family because each time it is someone's Birthday, this banner will make its way back up on the wall for good use. Good thing it turned out pretty cute!

Cruiz with all his loot! I think his favorite present was the Magformers.
For Cruiz's Birthday, we went to Cabela's in Kansas City. It was a big hit; the kids really enjoyed seeing all the animals and fish. They even got to feed some fish too.
Me and Aidey-guy checking out the water buffalo and elephants.

After Cabela's, we found a park nearby and had a picnic. After spending some time playing around at the park we went to an Asian market, and let the kids pick out their very own treat. Of course, Caleb and I picked out lots of our own treats too.

Caleb showing Cruiz how it's done.
When I asked Cruiz what kind of cake he wanted, he kept telling me a Submarine cake. I asked if he could think of any other kind of cake he would like, but he just said, "Nope, I just want a Yellow Submarine cake." So that is what I made him.




12 comments:
I love it all - happy birthday to Cruiz!!! Miss you guys :)
Very cute! I love how the cake turned out and your bday banner! Love your haircut too. I was hoping to see a pic of it. Miss you guys tons. Hope Cruizy had a great bday!! What a cutie! When I told Huds it was Cruiz's bday, he kept asking when we were going over to celebrate. Wish we could have!!
By the way, love your new blog pic ;)
What a cute cake! Happy Birthday Cruiz! I definitely need help/instructions on how to make that banner!
Happy Birthday Cruizy! It looks like you scored on the gifts and had a fun day.
We miss you guys tons too. It's so weird not seeing you. Love you Case!
Uh that looked like so much FUN! Cabela's is pretty cool to wander around in for hours. Good job with the submarine cake! I could never do that! Way to go Case! And cute birthday banner. :)
p.s. how did you get those shadows around your pics? it's killing me to know...
Happy Birthday to Cruizer. Sorry I never texted you back about the cake. Its looks awesome, good work. I was in the middle of something when I got it, I can't remember what now, but couldn't text ya back and then I forgot. SOrry. And I love the birthday banner, and someday I am going to copy it, I just don't know when yet :) And all the stuff you guys did for Cruiz's birthday looks like loads of fun, Saylor loves Cabellas as well.
Love the cake! Your boys are so cute and getting so big...I miss your sweet family:) Glad all is going well.
Hi Case Hi. Do you wish I would call you sometime? Do you wish I had a phone you could call me. I do too. Cruiz looks old. Sheesh. I can't believe he's 3. Three is the craps, sorry it's beginning. I'll try to call you soon. Sometimes at night I am much too sleepy.
Hey peep, I LOVE your new family picture. You guys all look so good. Super cute! Anyways, Ang was telling me about your banner you guys made, and personally, it didn't sound like something too fun or something that i would ever do, but now that i see it. It looks well worth it and cute. :) Cruiz really does look older too, crazy. It's been almost a year since we've seen him. How sad. Good thing Linz is gettin married, or i don't even know when the next time we'd see you would be.
Whoa! Holy Cow! I just read through your comments, and Linsey is getting married! Whoa! Congrats to Linsey.
Ok now, for my comments. I liked all pictures. Will you email me how you and Angie did the banner, what a great idea: colemoss@gmail.com
Have fun and keep on smiling - it was sure fun to see you and your sissas this past summer.
Super cute Case, Good job. That banner did look familiar...I miss you guys, so move to St. George already! House hunting is killing me off. Seriously. See ya in 2 months at Linz's wedding, and I'll wave to Kansas as I fly to Ohio!
Post a Comment