1.2.11

Aiden finally loses a tooth

Aiden kept showing me how loose his tooth was, and here he is wiggling it so that it is pointed horizontal instead of vertical. And if you are really lucky, you might get to see something in his nose.



Aiden lost his first tooth at school. He told his teacher that he needed to have his Grandpa pull his tooth because it was bugging him so bad. So she let him go to the office and talk with Grandpa. I think Aiden was a little scared to get it pulled, but wanted it out so bad! So he told grandpa he would have him pull it in just one minute. Then he goes to wiggle it again and show grandpa, when it just fell out. He was so proud to show me and Caleb when he came home from school. The tooth fairy came and gave him a whopping 5 bucks. I use to only get a quarter, so Aiden's rich. But the tooth fairy wrote him a note and told him that he got more for his first tooth. Two days later, Aiden lost another tooth. Now he wants to wiggle all his teeth and get them loose. It's an easy way to make some money.

1 comment:

~Silly me said...

Good job Aidy Guy!~ Your teeth wanna stay in your mouth for a long long long time!~ I got you some butterscotches-Now if only I wasn't lazy, I'd get them to the post office!~ Love you guys and miss you
!~Ern