1.2.11

Our new Home

I've had a lot peeps say stuff to me about taking too long posting pics on my blog. Sorry! We are doing really good in our new home in St. George. We love it! My parents tell me there is 2 feet of snow on the ground in Rexburg. Then we heard there has been a lot of bad weather in Topeka, that they closed down the law school. And I can't help but think, "Ah, I'm living the good life!" The temp during the day here is around 65 or 70 degrees. But then it snowed here too! It didn't last for long, but we made sure to play in it while we had it.


Cruiz making sure the tree gets some snow on it too.


The whole house.


The backyard.


More backyard, on the other side of the wall (and up against the freeway). But we do have an awesome apricot tree back here.


He's so dang cute!

3 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Yay for an update Case. YOur house looks cute and fun and I can't wait to come and see you and enjoy some of that awesome weather. Now bring on some pics of the inside :)

Mike and Jenn said...

Congrats on moving into your new house/town/state...etc. I bet you are glad to have Caleb done with school...congrats to him, too! Your kids are super cute!

The Jones Seven said...

Yay!! You did it! The house is awesome! I love the windowpane and wreath too! Are you taking orders? Glad all is well!!