Any way you look at it...they are super cute! :) (No matter how much time it takes you!) I am very very slow...and not even as close to as cute as yours! Muy talented, you are!
These are so cute...I have to tell you, there is a girl in my ward who makes cards like these, then she puts them in cute clear envelopes and stacks them all in a basket, then she sells them at local boutique stores for $2.00-$5.00 a card, you could totally do that! She makes enough money to help support the habit at least!(And a little left over too!)
8 comments:
super cute cards! someday we'll get together and you can help me be more creative with mine :)
You are very talented! I am horrible at scrapbooking.
Those are such cute cards! I love the colors and patterns you chose. Good job, crafty girl! : )
Casey,
Your cards are so cute! My sister-in-law has gotten me into making cards although mine are really plain. Your boys are dang cute too!
Any way you look at it...they are super cute! :) (No matter how much time it takes you!) I am very very slow...and not even as close to as cute as yours! Muy talented, you are!
very cute Casey!
casey,
you are so creative- i had no idea you liked to make cards, etc. that's awesome. by the way, you're gorgeous. i love your family picture!
-mary
These are so cute...I have to tell you, there is a girl in my ward who makes cards like these, then she puts them in cute clear envelopes and stacks them all in a basket, then she sells them at local boutique stores for $2.00-$5.00 a card, you could totally do that! She makes enough money to help support the habit at least!(And a little left over too!)
Post a Comment