I love to take pictures when they actually turn out cute. I usually have to delete a hole bunch until I get the product I want. Here are some of the cute pics we've recently taken.
Beautiful boys you have. I was just looking at the wedding pictures. I didn't realize how many siblings you had. Lots of girls! Crazy! Your hubby sure looks tall. . . Nat
Case these are dang cute. I love some of them. I want to hang out with Aidey guy, he is so dang funny. Come and stay here for a long time :) When are you coming any ways?
4 comments:
Beautiful boys you have. I was just looking at the wedding pictures. I didn't realize how many siblings you had. Lots of girls! Crazy! Your hubby sure looks tall. . . Nat
Case these are dang cute. I love some of them. I want to hang out with Aidey guy, he is so dang funny. Come and stay here for a long time :) When are you coming any ways?
Casey,
It was so fun to see you at Bud's wedding. Please let us know where you end up going for law school. Cute pictures, your kids are so cute!
Aren't pictures the best thing ever? Yah, we're good. Thanks! We live in Lehi now. Where are you guys?
Post a Comment