I made cupcakes for Cruiz's Birthday, and if you couldn't tell in the pictures, he LOVED them! He ate the entire cupcake, once he got over his hands being all sticky from the frosting. He loved his gifts, thanks to all the people that got him something.
4 comments:
Looks like he had a great birthday! Rylee has the same bubble gum ball toy thing and loved it.
Cute pics Case. Happy birthday to him. Sorry I forgot to call, I knew it was his birthday but Saylor was real sick so that is all I did all day.
Hey Case, cute pics. Your little family picture is real cute. That's sweet he ate the whole cupcake, Jete didn't really love all his cakes that much, just for a minute then was done. Hey i just saw this on someone's blog and i thought you might enjoy looking at some of the pics. Haha, they made me laugh a little bit. Go to www.ririehighschool98.blogspot.com. Tell me what you think about a certain boy that we ran x-country with. (If i remember right, i think you even liked him for a little bit) Ahoo hoo
Good luck unpacking boxes--I know how that is. I hate it when you need something, but you can't find what box it ended up in. Your boys are cute as ever.
Post a Comment