9.10.08

Something Funny


Cruiz....


seems....


to think....


that....


his....


brother....


is....


so very....


hillarious.

10 comments:

Dahlia said...

What a cutie :) Isn't it great when the siblings make one another laugh? It's the best!!

A. Pearce said...

What a great blog entry! Cruiz is so cute! ~ Amor

Three Men and a Janie said...

Oh man, Case, he is the cutest!

The Shill Spill said...

And after that cute and funny blog entry...so do I! :) *It is my favorite thing in the whole world to hear my little ones laughing. That's probably why I tickle them so much! :)

Stacey said...

That is so cute! I think little kid's laughs are so fun to listen to. Cruiz is so dang cute too!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Pretty dang cute Case. He is starting to look older now days. And there isn't much better in life that listenin to little kids laughing, especially when they are your own.

Karolyn said...

How fun! I bet Aiden was loving it!

tjayandjulie said...

He is funny. . . isn't he?

Jenny said...

Soo Cute.

Yes about the O'Neils. They are from home. I went to school with Jeremy and hung out with him in the "single days". I don't know his wife - but I believe she is good friends with my little sister.

McArthurs said...

He's so cute. Oh man, i want to kiss those cheeks off. He does look lots older in these pics. I hate not seeing everybody all the time. Everyone's kids are growing up and all of us are missing all of it. Sad day.