28.10.08

What the???




Why does the bin keep moving?



What's under there?



Hey, it's Aiden!



Aiden loves to play with Cruiz. Cruiz can't ever seem to figure the crazy Aiden out, and why he does the funny things he does. In fact, none of us can figure Aiden's craziness out.

7 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Pretty cute post. Cruiz's jammies are freakin cute.

Alicia said...

How are you doing???? I found your blog through Lesha's blog. How was your move? How are you adjusting?

Karolyn said...

Very cute! I love Cruizers football jammers!

Amber said...

So...After reading your comment on Holly's blog, I thought I would take a look at yours and see the cards you made and stuff! How cute! AND, your boys are so cute! I can't believe how old Cruiz is when it seems like I just saw you in MD when you were barely pregnant. Where does the time go?

Stacey said...

That is so cute! Cruiz has the best smile and I think Aiden is the best older brother!!

~Silly me said...

Personally I think he got his craziness from, well you. :)

Chad and Lesha said...

your boys are so super cute. I hope all is going well with you guys. We miss you. Lesha

p.s. I miss Aiden's craziness in primary :(