2.11.08

Halloween Fun!










Halloween was so fun this year. Aiden was so excited that he could hardly stand to to think of anything else (besides his Birthday the following day). Caleb and I were a Cowboy and Indian, while Aiden and Cruiz were Thing 1 and Thing 2. This year I was a little stressed while I was making all of our costumes. We didn't decide what we were going to be until the last minute and then I was struggling to finish everything in time for our Halloween parties. Poor Caleb didn't even get to wear his chaps that I was making because I didn't have them finished. Oh well, fun was had by all.




Caleb and I were able to go to some of our friends annual Halloween party. There were no kids and we were required to dress up. We had so much fun playing games and eating treats all night. Then we had the JRC party, where we had a yummy dinner, a donut eating contest, and a scary cupcake walk. The following week we went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church followed by trick or treating around the neighborhoods. I love Halloween just as much as when I was little. I still get to dress up, I get to dress my kids up, and then I get to eat my kids candy.

9 comments:

melissa and nathan said...

Case
Real cute! I like the Thing 1 and Thing 2. Great idea.

tjayandjulie said...

Hey Fatty, you make one very very very white indian! Cute idea for the kids, I just might have to copy that one. Love the new blog background, so cute.

McArthurs said...

Case, good work on the costumes. They turned out so cute! You, however, should have painted your face brown. :) That party looked fun!

Elaine said...

It just seems like yesterday when Caleb was going down the road to Grandma Cottam's house for Trick or Treat.
You have adorable boys! Their Grandpa Cottam is so proud of them.
Hi Caleb, it's Aunt Elaine :). Your Dad has been right there to help us with our broken vehicle. We love and appreciate him and your Mom so much, all of you.

Elaine said...

Sorry wanted to add more:
The boys are so cute as Thing 1 and 2. What a very talented lady you are Casey!
Love you all,
Aunt Elaine

Dahlia said...

getting to eat the kids' candy is the BEST!!! :)

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Case all of the costumes turned out so dang cute. Your boys look so stinkin cute and so do you guys. It looks like everything all worked out great so good work.

Holly said...

Great idea for Thing 1 and Thing 2. How did you ever think of that? Your cowboy and indian were cute.

Crystal said...

That is so funny! I have been talking all year about having Lauren and Lindsay be Thing 1 and 2. They act like it all the time so I decided to let them be something else for dress up. Very cute!