Aidey-guy turned 5 on November 1st. He got a lot of cool Star Wars stuff from every single person that got him gifts. (Thanks to all the people that got him presents!) I guess everyone that knows Aiden, knows he loves anything and everything that has to do with Star Wars.
One of the many Star Wars figurines that Aiden got.
It just takes 3 people to figure out how to get the Star Wars ship out of the box and unattached. They look like they are concentrating so hard though.
The Birthday Cake.
I had to have Aiden blow out his candles 3 different times. The first was so that we could get a video of him blowing out the candles while we sang the Happy Birthday song. The next 2 times were so I could get some good pics of him blowing out the candles.
Aren't these two cute? Aiden didn't even get to finish his one piece of cake that he got because he started feeling sick by the end of the day. At least we made it through his Birthday before he got super sick.




3 comments:
I can't believe Aiden is already 5...wow, time flies! Can you believe he'll be going to school next year? Brooke will, too, and I can't believe it. Your boys are both so darn cute...I love all the pictures you post. That's too bad Aiden got sick; hope he feels better soon.
~Jenn
Happy Birthday Aidey guy. Sorry I forgot to call. We were in Utah busy workin on projects. ANy ways, it looks like he had a fun birthday. Cute pics.
Hey Casey! For some reason I hadn't found your blog yet, but now I gottcha! Blakester LOVES star wars too (which is funny because I hadnt even seen the movies until about 6 months ago). Anyway, we'll have to get them together to play soon. See you tomorow.
Post a Comment