Here are some of the cards I've been working on for the last few weeks. I will make one card one day, then make another one a few days later. I had all my scrapbooking stuff out on our table for about 3 weeks, and finally got around to putting it away. Poor Caleb has to deal with junk out because I have no where else to put it. I do enjoy making cards though. I love Stampin' Up!
9 comments:
You should sell these where I sell my photos on Etsy.com they are great and only charge a couple of cents per sell. They are all about handmade stuff and your cards are beautiful so they will sell for sure :)
Wow Casey!! Those are so cute! I love them. You are so cute and creative! We definitely need to make some cards together. Maybe you can teach me some new tricks.
Cute cards! You have been busy! Scraping is a fun hobby but Dan feels the same as Caleb it makes a mess!!!
so stinkin' cute!!! I love them. I have really good intentions to make cards, but don't unless I have someone else to do them with. Maybe a girls night out, or a day without the kids .
Pretty stinkin cute Case. I guess I will start copying :) Well really I always have to make up my own version of yours cuz I don't have stamps. They never turn out as cute but what do you? I just took some pictures of some of mine. I'll have to post them in the next few days. Turns out, none of them really turned out that cute. I was pretty sad about it. oh well though. Yours are pretty dang cute, nice work.
Casey, I love those! They are pretty cute. I've heard a lot about the stampin up line but I don't have any of their stuff...you should come to scrapbook group on saturday and get more done! Last time, we made a huge mess, and the kids just played in the room. It was fun to get some scrapbooking done and hang out with the other girls (karolyn will love my plug for scrapbook group!)
Those are Stampin' Up catalog worthy cards! :) You've got quite the creative eye for things!
I do love the plug! Thanks Megan and shes right Casey-you SHOULD come! Nobody cares about messes around there!
Good job Fats. Pretty cute, I especially like how you have different colored carpet backgrounds to accentuate each cards uniqueness. I'll probs have to copy some, if I ever get back to makin' cards again.
Post a Comment