17.10.08

The Pumpkin Patch


The whole fam-damily



Sitting and admiring the pumpkins.



Aren't they just so sweet?



How can anyone resist such adorable boys?



The boys amongst the pumpkins.



The Mr. and the Mrs.



The fun and exciting hay ride. (The tractor pulling us was pretty cool too!)



Picking out the perfect pumpkin to take home and carve.



Playing in the hay.



My little sunflower.




Doesn't he make a scary scarecrow?

We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch this year. There were so many things to do and Aiden loved it all. First we took pictures by all the pumpkins; they were everywhere. Then we enjoyed a bumpy, but fun hay ride where we were able to pick our own unique pumpkin to take home with us. Then Aiden romped around in a t-pee that was filled with corn (which we later found in Aiden's pockets and shoes). After all that fun, we inhaled the sugary goodness of cotton candy and had fun playing in the hay as well as riding down the sanitation super slide.

5 comments:

RussellsRoost said...

Hey, your hair is shorter! I love it! It looks really good. Your boys are too cute! What a fun family activity!

Dahlia said...

We really need to go, especially since seeing all the posts about how much fun Gary's Berries was!! You've got a cute little family :)

tjayandjulie said...

What the heck is a sanitation super slide? Looks like the kids had a blast. I love this time of year!

Karolyn said...

Love the G.B. pictures! way fun! And I LOVE your cards! You are so talented. We'll have to have you teach at an enrichment activity! YEA! ;)

I play on a city league soccer team with a bunch of guys from the stake. It is SO fun! Scott and I also played city league softball this summer. There are quite a few adult leagues out there, including basketball. I'll get you some websites so you can check it out.

Holly said...

I want to know what a sanitation super slide is too. Do they hose you off as you go down a super duper slide? Sort of like a car wash for peops?