Here are a few pictures of some things that have been long overdue.
I made a lot of this:
Made this for my sister for Christmas:
Received this for Christmas from another sister:
Opened this: (Aiden's favorite present-Star Wars Leapster)
Watched the grandkids do a lot of this: (eating any food they could find, even if it meant eating it off someone else's tray.)
Saw the kids do a lot of this: (playing on the stairs was a huge hit with all the little tykes)
My personal favorite - Saw a lot of this: (My little niece is the same age as Cruiz, and she loved being on top of him. She would push him down, then lay on him. The best part was, Cruiz just sat there and let her do it each and every time.)




8 comments:
We REALLY, REALLLLLY enjoyed the yummy treats you made. Thanks so much for the Christmas goodies! You're an amazing crafter :)
Case fun pics. I LOVE that picture of Saylor laying on top of Cruiz, I think its the funniest thing ever. I als love my present you made us (both the DVD and the magnet board), its so cute. THANKS!
Good post Case. WHy aren't you in any of the pictures?
I second Dahlia's comment. The treats were super YUMMY!! I kept craving more! And I LOVE how your sister's gift turned out. That is so dang cute. I think that frame is the perfect size and those magnets are all so darn cute too!!
I third?? the thanks for the yummy treats. In fact, I might need that taffy/caramel recipe you made...I devoured those things!
Hi Case i'm glad you posted that pic of the star that you got for Christmas, cuz i heard about it, but never saw it. Pretty cute!
Love it! Kids are so darn cute. Umm. . . . just wondering how come I didn't get any of those yummy treat things, and don't say you ate them all yourself, although that wouldn't surprise me :)
well case, it turns out I finally get to see the star that Ang made for you. I've been wanting to for a while. Good job posting.
Post a Comment