Here is the group of us that ran the 10K. They were also my running partners when we were training too.
Here I am running my guts out. There was about 800 meters left of the race.
After the 10K was over, they have a pancake breakfast for everyone, then a 1 mile fun run for the kids. Aiden was so excited that he got to have his own race. He ended up riding his bike, but came in 2nd. He got a ribbon for it too. Caleb ran with Aiden, while I pushed Cruiz along in the stroller.
The 10K race was smaller than usual, but I was still surprised to come in 2nd place out of all the girls. My next goal is a half marathon.




13 comments:
you're awesome! 2nd place is fantastic! ashton likes to race too. maybe we should have a ward fun run or something. :)
Wow, Casey! You are amazing! Congrats on finishing so well, and more energy left for more! Keep up the good work!
Sweet! Nice job Case! I just did a 5K on Saturday and I was like 112 out of a thousand people. I was proud. :)
So proud of you!! You did awesome! Wish we were there to cheer you on. Maybe I can train to do the half with you if I am not in horrible shape after the baby! ;)
Woo woo! I'm still proud of our finishes! Let me know if you find a half-marathon that you want to do. I'm interested...
Nice work Case. I didn't even know you were doing it. Well I kinda did, but I didn't know it was so soon and all that. Good work on finishing 2nd.
That's awesome! I wish I had the guts to do all these marathon things you fuller sisters are so good at! :)
Awesome!!!! My father in law and both brother in laws are running in a half marathon tomorrow in Laguna.
Hi ya little punester. You look like a stick in those pictures. Congrats on your race and let's get diggin' for the 1/2 coming up sometime.
Case, I concur with Hol, stick-like. Are you guys really going to run a 1/2? Seems like your money spent on going out to see Hol might be better saved for a trip. In say October? I know Hol won't get on this again, since she already left her comment that's why I can say that. Good job fats.
Hiya Case, good job! You didn't tell me that you got 2nd. That's awesome. I wish i could do the half with you guys so bad. I am struggling right now to even run at all, i've got some major issues.
How fun. We just had our annual ward 5K over the long weekend. They have 2 routes mapped out-1 shorter than the other. The kids had fun running it and biking it. Stan of course ran it.
Great Job!
Way to go girl!!!! Keep running. I ran the St. George marathon last year but it was hard I'm sticking to half marathons.
Post a Comment