Right before.
Here is Aiden at the beginning of the Narrows. It looks pretty wide and easy to fit through now......
Do you think you can fit through this? If you're claustrophobic, probably not.
Sucking it in.
We're almost there. Caleb ripped a few little holes in his shorts going through. Poor guy needs to lose some weight.
Some of the cousins after going through "The Cut"
Me and some of my sisters lookin' good!




3 comments:
Great pictures! I just love the narrows...although that really skinny part kind of freaked me out. I must admit! Looks like you guys are having a great time! Miss you!
Ah man, that looks so fun! DId you know that Had still hasn't ever been there? Sad day huh? Some day...
Case those are all fun pics. I love seeing them all. I was so glad we got to hang out with you guys. Hopefully we get to again one more time this summer before you have to go back.
Post a Comment