9.9.09

I'm not sure how many of you out there recognize this photo. It was taken from a television screen, so it isn't crystal clear like I hoped it would be.

Now, you readers out there, don't go and get jealous just because you weren't as lucky as me to stumble upon something as amazing as this. Before you scroll down and try to figure out what I'm talking about, just give it a few more seconds to sink in.







I guess you could say that I stood where Edward stood and smiled where Bella smiled. Now I can't wait for NEW MOON!

8 comments:

Ina & co. said...

WHAT?! Where is that exactly and how did you get there? COOL! :)

Stacey said...

That is FREAKING awesome! Can't wait for the next one either!

Karolyn said...

AHH! Casey! That is so stinking cool. WHERE IS THAT??? And when did you go there?

Alicia said...

Awesome!!! We are all counting down to the next movie. I just reread the books this summer :)

tjayandjulie said...

You stink, you didn't tell me you ran a half marathon!!! Did you do it over the summer or did you go back to UT to run it? Was that Twilight thing in KS??? Where was it?

Megan said...

That is SO FUNNY! I totally giggled over that!

Anonymous said...

Wow totally jealous with that one!!! I love those books!! Sean took me to forks and we took the twilight tour there super super fun!!! Cant wait for the new one to come oug!!

Caleb and Casey said...

For the peeps wondering where these pics were taken, it was in Oregon. We were there for a family reunion this summer, and we had heard that they had filmed part of Twighlight there. Of course we had to find exactly where so that we could check it out.