23.9.09

When I have a girl....

at least I know what she'll look like. I feel that I will never get a girl, but at least I know she will be cute, right? This proves that if I were ever to have a girl someday, (which isn't looking so great if you know my family stats) she'll be just as cute as my boys are.







The hair is not a wig. It is my hair, and Calee's hair.

21 comments:

Dahlia said...

ha! I love these photos - how fun :) So are you trying to get a girl??? ;)

Mike and Jenn said...

Of course you'll have a cute girl...look at her mom! (and brothers).

Blake and Breanna said...

That is hilarious!!! Someday you'll get a cute little girl.

Three Men and a Janie said...

Wow... that was wierd because at first I thought you were taking pictures of someone else's girl...but then I noticed that they looked a lot like your boys. You're trippin me out! That was way funny! I want a girl someday too... I think about Grandma Fuller a whole bunch. She was one tough lady!

Laura Dunaway said...

Oh my gosh Case! Those are hilarious! So dang cute! I've been anxiously awaiting to see them. You will have a girl someday, how could you not? :)

A. Pearce said...

Beautiful! LOL.

Stacey said...

Those totally cracked me up!! Thanks for posting them for all of our enjoyment!

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

haha. Case that was the goods. I loved it and yep if you get a girl, she will be pretty stinkin cute. Both of them are pretty dang cute as blondes. Hopefully you will get a girl someday. Zach is scared he won't get a boy :)

RussellsRoost said...

oh my goodness those are so funny!! I love it. You guys did a good job making it look like real hair!! I hope you get a girl some day!!

Alicia said...

Seriously Casey you crack me up!!! We just bought our Twilight New Moon presale tickets today for the midnight showing, wish you were here:(

Shannon said...

they're so going to love you for that someday! funny

The Jones Seven said...

I love the pictures! I laughed so hard! They are really cute girls!

Megan said...

This is totally hilarious! Especially that fourth picture of Cruiz. I remember my sister and I dressing up my brother Jacob as a girl. Good times!

Holly said...

finally, a post on ye old blog. I've been checkin and checkin. I loved the pictures. Your boys are cute, mabes you should grow their hair out a bit. Girl-shmirl.

Holly said...

I forgot, your new family picture is so cute, especially you. I can't wait till you come here.

McArthurs said...

Haha I love em! THose are some pretty sweet pics. You're right you will have a cute girl if you get one. Maybs i should do that with Jete right now to see what our little girl is gonna look like. I've been having all sorts of crazy dreams about her and what she'll look like. THose pics are funny cuz i think Aiden looks like a different girl with each different hairdo he has, and a dang cute one each time. HAha

Citrus Hearts said...

oh my gosh that is so funny we miss you guys thanks for the laugh! :D

Colette said...

Casey,

How did you get your kids (especially Cruiz) to let you do that with them? Amazing! Fun pictures.

tjayandjulie said...

Pretty sweet! I had a babysitter once who really really wanted a little girl. Her son had the cutest blonde curly hair and when I'd go pick up my kids she'd have her little guy all decked out in a dress with bows all in in his hair. Just promise you won't get that desperate!