This is the before pictures. Kind of sad I know. I have a queen sized quilt on my Cal. King bed. Looks pretty awesome huh? Now you know why I wanted to redo my bedroom so badly.
This is what it looks like now. I love it!!!
I made the pillow shams, and the decorative pillows to match. It was really fun picking out the fabric for them. My friend helped me with the patterns which was fun cuz then I got some girl talking time in while making them. I also sewed the ribbon on the bottom of the bedskirt. There was no bedskirts out there with fuchsia pink out there, so I bought a cheap one with sage green on it. Then I sewed the pink ribbon on it later to make it match. I think it turned out super cute.




11 comments:
Casey, thanks for commenting on my blog, we had so much fun with Aiden here. We'll have to have them come over again, they just played legos the whole time! I LOVE your bed! I am even more impressed with the pillows. Good job!
LOVE it Case! You guys did a fantastic job. Super cute!
That is really awesome! Good job on pillow crafting and color coordinating!
Looking good Case! I was excited to see it all together with the bed skirt. I am glad I was able to help and I love the fabric all together!! So cute!
Case it turned out dang cute. The color scheme is dang cute and the pillows are even cuter. I love them. Plus the fabric is real cute on all of them. I love the one on the square pillow, the white and pink and black one, so cute.
So stinkin' cute. I love it! The other day Rylee said that she really wanted to go to Aiden and Cruizy's house. Hopefully you will come out here soon and come to our house!
Great before and after shots. Your bed looks so nice now! Impressive sewing skills :)
ooo ooo ooo! Good job Case! It is so stinking cute!
It looks great Case! Your decorative pillows turned out super cute.
I love it!! The pillows look great!
I do have to say that your bed was one sad looking bed before!!!! You did a fab job, looks beautiful.
Post a Comment