I had a 10k race on Saturday morning, and was pretty happy with my finish. Last year I did this exact same race and finished with a time of 50:44. This year my goal was to get under 48 minutes. I ended up finishing the race in 46:45. I beat my time by 4 minutes! Yeah!!!
Plus, as a bonus, I won a free 1 hour long massage. What more could I ask for?




6 comments:
Good job Casey! You amaze me! That is pretty lucky to get a free massage-that sounds absolutely fabulous!
Um yeah! Let me know how it is...Todd and I might need a referral after finals are over!
Nice job! That is a great time, and enjoy the massage!
Nice work Case, that is such the goods. I will love it if you come and live by me and go run with me and play ball with me :)
What the humble? I didn't know Fullers knew how to do that? Case tell it like it is. YOU WON THE WHOLE RACE! Wahaha, I told everyone for ya. Good job Case, you're such a little overachiever. I wish it was me, instead, I'll get up and run for the social aspect of it....slower than cold tar. Ye.
Wow! One day I am going to start running... one day.
Post a Comment