19.11.10

Helping out an Orphanage!

A lot of you might know that I have a sister living in Egypt right now. Her boys go to school there. I want to give everyone the opportunity to help out some orphan kids that live there if you can. My sister's son Grey (second grader) is holding a read-a-thon at his school to raise money. The purpose is to raise money for an orphanage that is too small to let the kids go to school every day. They have to take turns going to school, while the others stay at home.
My nephew will read books, and you can sponser him by pledging a certain amount of money for every book/minute that he reads until November 27th. It can be any amount! Anything will help.

Here is the link to my sister's blog to find out more details.

All you need to do is leave a post on this blog with an amount that you are willing to sponser and a phone number if I don't already have one for you. I will contact you after November 27th, and collect the money to send to my sister in Egypt.

This is a great way to serve and it is going for a good cause. Please help out if you can!!!

2 comments:

The Jones Seven said...

One of the best blog posts ever, your sisters I mean. I bet Bessy tasted great. Also I hate you guys for moving. Have a great day.

tjayandjulie said...

great family pics.