It has been a while since I've done a post, but for good reasons. We have been so busy!!! Christmas is already a crazy time of year, but we had much more going on this year. In the last 5 weeks Caleb and I have taken a 22 hour drive to Idaho for my sister's wedding, celebrated a Birthday, celebrated an anniversary, took some finals in Law school, graduated from Law school, packed up our entire house, moved to Utah, celebrated Christmas, and last but not least, unpacked and moved into a new house. Whew!!!




Hopefully later on down the road, I will be posting pics of all the fun things that I will be doing to decorate my new house (my favorite part about moving). I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!
P.S. That house pic is of my old house in Kansas. We now are living in sunny St. George! Yay!!!
5 comments:
I'm excited to see your new house Case. Oh yeah, and that means send me pics of your new house Case. :) Have fun decorating! (The only fun part about moving)
Casey - how exciting! I didn't realize it was time for you to be done with school. Yea! Now I have another great reason to go to St. George for a visit. Congratulations!
Case, I'm ready for the pics of your house too. Bring them on.
How exciting for you guys!!Congratulations Caleb!! I will be in St. George in November this year for Time Out for Women's Conference would love to see you:)
Post a Comment