I'm updating my blog everyone, wahoo! I couldn't leave out that I had a sweet baby boy born into our family. We named him Zander Caleb Cottam, and he weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. My smallest baby so far, which made labor and delivery much easier. Plus, he was almost 2 weeks early so I'm glad I had him when I did, or I could have a 10 pounder on my hands.
15 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! You look absolutely amazing. You do not look like you just had a baby at ALL! I love his name and he is so so handsome!
Holy cow... What a cute family you have! I will be having our third boy in about 6 weeks. Sometimes I really wish I could talk to Grandma Sadie and get some advice on all this boy-raising business!
Wow I can't believe you updated your blog...haha
I was excited to see an update, and even more excited to see it was about a new baby! Congrats Casey and family! We still talk about you guys and miss you! Glad all is well down there!
Congratulations on your new baby boy! He's cute! Next time you visit your parents, let me know and we'll have to get together.
~Jenn
A Big congratulations Casey! And, you look fabulous. I love the name. Thanks for sharing the happy news. I'm so glad all went well. Good luck!
Congratulations! It's great to hear that you guys are doing well. How exciting!!
Congrats Casey! He is so cute! What a cute little family you have!
Casey!
Congratulations, I did not even know you were pregnant! I hope you and all of the family are doing well. We miss all of you! Take care!
Hooray, hooray! I'm so happy for you guys.
Congrats on your newest addition to the family, Casey! Gotta love BOYS! I still miss my buddy, Cruiz,and I hope he is NOT still getting into your treat cabinet =) Here's to all the adventures that lie ahead with your sweet brood of boys!
Congratulations! Cute name and cute baby! We miss you guys! Post some more pictures when or if you get a chance!!
Congratulations!!!! You have such a beautiful family. You were meant to have boys llike I am meant to have girls!
Congratulations!!!! You have such a beautiful family. You were meant to have boys llike I am meant to have girls!
Love the pics!! Hope you are doing well. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment