7.11.12
Halloween
So our costumes this year are a little lame, unless you haven't seen us dress up before. Then they might seem cool. But since I actually made these costumes for me and Caleb 2 years ago they are old news. But at least my boys look cute as Mario and Luigi. Aiden complained the whole time about not being able to pick out his own costume too. But Caleb rigged up a portable speaker for Aiden to wear in his pocket that played music from Mario on the nintendo. It was sweet! We would be walking around and somebody would walk by, stop and look around, then try to figure out where the music was coming from.
Cute little Zander was a clown, but kind of ended up looking like a little baby girl.
Caleb and I were Barbie and Ken again this year because I didn't want to take the time to make new costumes. But I felt it was okay since we live in St. George now where no one has actually seen these costumes. We also had our annual Halloween party, and that was super fun too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Todd and I were talking about these costumes the other day! You guys are so creative. Thanks for the update, your new little one is so cute!
Post a Comment