It's so sad, but our anual passes to Disneyland are expired after today. Here are some pics of the kids at Disneyland. Aiden got to be a jedi and fight Darth Vader. We also got to see Darth Maul, and get a pic.
I'm just jealous you had a yearly pass to go to Disney Land! :) Looks like you have a blast! (We're hoping to take our boys in the next year or two.) Hope you are well! I'm going to Idaho tomorrow for the weekend. (Vanessa Davidson is getting married.) I am soooooooo excited to go back and visit!
2 comments:
I'm just jealous you had a yearly pass to go to Disney Land! :) Looks like you have a blast! (We're hoping to take our boys in the next year or two.)
Hope you are well! I'm going to Idaho tomorrow for the weekend. (Vanessa Davidson is getting married.) I am soooooooo excited to go back and visit!
you guys are so spoiled in Cali! Looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment