28.3.08




This is Caleb with freakishly long hair. He didn't cut his hair for like 4-5 months, and he loved it being long. He knows that I like his hair short, so I gave him the glory of having long hair for the first time in our marriage, since I am the one that cuts his hair. (It has been long before, but not this long)
Caleb plays basketball at work during his lunch hour a couple times a week, and he came home from work one day telling me that he needs to get a headband. I told him that headbands are kind of sick, and he said that his hair whipped his eye while he was running down the court. Now I have to say that is darn funny and I laughed my head off. Now I have finally cut his hair this past week, and I like it much better, but to Caleb's chagrin, he does not.

5 comments:

Caleb and Casey said...

I guess I will comment to my own blog and just say that Caleb looks kind of scary-ish in the middle picture. He had just got out of the shower and taken this picture of himself.

Josh D said...

Nice comment Case. Wow, can we say Topher Grace? Is that his last name? Anyways, besides Cales giant eyes, he looks a lot like that 70's guy with his long hairdo. Pretty sweet whippage into the eye business. It sounds like something Napolean or Kip would say.

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Case and Caleb, wow. That is quite the hair. ANd Case, he talked to you about the headband while we were in St. George, not one day at work.

~Silly me said...

That's hilarious, and quite the sweet pictures I must say!

Anonymous said...

Those are funny before shots how about posting some after pics,too. I hate long hair on guys and once in awhile my husband does the same thing and I secretly hope everyday he will come home from work with a haircut. Right now luckily it's nice and short and looks way hotter than the shag do or mullet!