28.3.08

Many Positions of Sleep






Aiden is usually quite the traveler when he sleeps. We often find him in places that looks like it could hurt pretty bad, or in positions that look like he might be real sore in the morning. Cruiz on the other hand has just slept with his little bum in the air for the first time (it's my favorite position) and we think it's so cute!

3 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

I have a friend who's little boy looks about the same way as your little guy. (Sleeping crazyily!) :) He is very flexible and even quadruple jointed...I think! :) Hahahaha! (He can bend his arms and legs wherever he wants them to go.) Kinda crazy, but still fun to see!
Hope you are doing well! Looks like California is treating you well! :)

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Case those are so cute. I love all the cute ways kids sleep. PLus I loved your rowler and wait to see your kids (and you guys, but I love talking to Aidey guy, he's hilarious).

McArthurs said...

These are sweet pictures. The bum in the air has to be the best position for little babies. I love it. And wow, i just saw those pics of Caleb's hair. Haha, that was Had last summer (he kept it for our family pics even, sweet i know.) :) He says he wants to start growing it out again. I don't know how i feel about it.