I am in the kitchen doing the dishes when Aiden comes running in all excited saying, "Mom, Cruiz is a Storm Trooper!" Since Aiden nicknames Cruiz and I Star Wars characters every day, I didn't think too much of Aiden's comment. Then he says it again, "Mom, Cruiz is a Storm Trooper, Come and see!" I go into the living room and Aiden had put sunglasses on Cruiz's face and called him a "Bad Guy Storm Trooper." Luckily Cruiz really didn't seem to mind.




3 comments:
Case,
Real cute pictures. Your boys are so handsom!
Are you living in a condo? Do you love california? DMV? All teh goods?
Hey Fats, love the new family pic. Looks like a Europe leather-fest to me!! I can't wait to see ya in like 2 weeks (or one if you come to Mag's thing!)
Super cute pictures of your boys! Aren't little boys resourceful?
Post a Comment