4.10.08

The Topeka Zoo







When Caleb was trying to get me excited about going to Law School in Kansas, he tried to persuade me by telling me over and over again that it had an awesome zoo. I believe he thought this was a great way to sell Topeka to me, but it wasn't really working. We obviously ended up moving to Topeka anyway, so I knew I had to check out the "awesome zoo." The zoo had some cool animals and we had a lot of fun going with a big group of friends. Aiden wanted to see absolutely everything, and Cruiz was just so happy to be outside, even though he was in his stroller most of the time. We now have passes to the Topeka zoo, so if anyone wants to come visit, we can take you to the awesome Topeka zoo. And if someone tries to tell you Topeka is boring, tell them you're going to the zoo!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Ha, I love that you had to be "convinced" to come here...although I don't blame you, I would rather still be in Idaho, truth be told. It basically came between Kansas and Mississippi...and for me, Kansas was a much better choice. I'm not sure how well I'd handle the south.

Oh, and I got here through Amor's blog. You guys are so cute!

A. Pearce said...

What fun pics! Gotta love the Zoo. John said the same thing to me about this venue and I was just as skeptical ... But I was quick to catch on - we got a zoo pass the 2nd day we were in town.

By the way, I just love that our boys get along so well. Just thought I'd let you know. ~Amor

Mike and Jenn said...

I love the pictures of your boys, especially with Aiden looking through the window, he looks deep in awe, or thought of whatever he's looking at.
How's Kansas?

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Case, you crack me up. Cute picks though. Aidey guys looks all big and skinny in the one of him looking through the window. If I come to visit you, I definitely want to go to the zoo. Saylor loves them.

McArthurs said...

Caleb is the goods. I bet after he said that you were like, Sweet, I for sure want to move to Topeka! Plus Case, your boys, holy cow, they look so much older to me, especially Aidey Guy. Wowsers. P.S. I forgot to ask ya when i talked to ya just barely, is Cruiz walkin yet?

Linnae said...

Casey, we've got to get together! I think you qualify as our closest cousins! Did I tell you already that Jason has cousins in Topeka, too? Maybe we could ALL go to the zoo together. What are you doing next month? (We are headed up to Omaha, through KC...)
Love,
Linnae

Crystal said...

I guess if I'm ever in town you're taking me to the zoo! You guys look happy!

melissa and nathan said...

Case,
We will go to the zoo someday, perhaps you could meet us there!

Jenny said...

How fun! We love zoos. Love the pictures! Looks like a great time.

Holly said...

It seems you post never for years and then all of a sudden a billion pics. Sheesh. I wish I could go to the zoo. Oh wait, no I don't.