For Aiden's Birthday, we decided to go and see the Combat Air Museum. It was really cool, and there were a lot of fun things to do and see. They have little airplanes for the kids to ride around in on the floor. Then we got to go inside an airplane and a helicopter. Aiden also got to climb inside an airplane cockpit, and push all the many buttons.
We all had a lot of fun on his Birthday!







3 comments:
What a great idea for Aiden's birthday! I'm totally volunteering Jeremy for this, but if he ever wants a real ride in a plane, Jeremy would LOVE to take him - seriously. :)
That place looks great. I still want to go there and those pics make it look even better than I thought!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy Birthday Aiden!! I hope he is feeling better, no fun to be sick on your birthday!
What a fun day! Thanks for advertising the Air Museum and Happy Birthday Aiden! ~Amor
Post a Comment