Wow! That is a lot of leaves. It looks like you guys were having a lot of fun....I love the pictures of your trees. I like to look for pretty trees in the fall, too.
And I love Cruiz's front row seat in the stroller up there...I'm sure he's planning future escapades of that sort. That was a boatload of leaves! Your pictures are great, I think the leaves here were fabulous...until the wind blew most of them away :(
Good jump Caleb! That's pretty sweet that you guys got that many leaves. I don't know if it would really be that sweet to rake them, we had to do that way too much at mom and dad's house. But i guess if there's tons, that means you can play in them better. HAHA funny that Caleb did a superman into them. It always looks like fun, then it really isn't when you do it. LOL Did the leaves make you guys stink? By the way, cute house.
10 comments:
That was pretty sweet - maybe I'll have to show that to Paul so he can be excited to rake all of our leaves and test his skills too...
Case, that looks like tons of fun. I feel bad for Aiden, I am sure it was killing him to have to be sick.
Beautiful trees!
Wow! That is a lot of leaves. It looks like you guys were having a lot of fun....I love the pictures of your trees. I like to look for pretty trees in the fall, too.
That is sweet!! He has a really long jump!
And I love Cruiz's front row seat in the stroller up there...I'm sure he's planning future escapades of that sort. That was a boatload of leaves! Your pictures are great, I think the leaves here were fabulous...until the wind blew most of them away :(
That was AWESOME! Love videos like that! You can't get enough of them! Looks like a fun day! Thanks for sharing!
Nice job Caleb, sorry you didn't make it. It was still a pretty cool jump.
Good jump Caleb! That's pretty sweet that you guys got that many leaves. I don't know if it would really be that sweet to rake them, we had to do that way too much at mom and dad's house. But i guess if there's tons, that means you can play in them better. HAHA funny that Caleb did a superman into them. It always looks like fun, then it really isn't when you do it. LOL Did the leaves make you guys stink? By the way, cute house.
Ok...Evan and I were totally laughing and a little jealous that you actually have leaves that fall onto the ground!!!!
wow! way to go caleb. Good thing you've got long legs! We did our raking at night time with lightning coming on and I am sad we didn't get pictures!
Post a Comment