10.11.08

Working in the Leaves?

I guess you could call raking the leaves work, but Caleb and I have fun raking the leaves. Raking the leaves this time around took us a few hours to do because we had so many leaves.

Raking the leaves. And my hands were pretty sore afterwards.



If you look closely at this picture, you can see Aiden's little head peeking out of the window. The poor kid really wanted to come out and play in the leaves too, but he was so sick he could barely lift his head up to look out the window.



Caleb's Superman into the leaves. He kind of wished he didn't do the Superman afterwards because he sunk straight to the ground and kind of landed with a thud, resulting in a hurt back. Whoops!



Caleb tried to jump over the leaf pile, but he didn't quite make it.



This is the results of some hard work and play. We filled up 9 bags with leaves, plus our giant trash can.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Love those pictures!! Caleb looks like he is having a blast!

:) said...

That is a crazy amount of leaves there. Holy moly. I can't imagine that it would feel very good to do a superman in them. Ouch. . .

The Shill Spill said...

Wow! Any blisters after that little chore? :) I love that you guys had fun playing in the leaves, as well as cleaning them all up! Very nice!
How's your big guy feeling? Any better? That's so sad that he couldn't come out and play with you. My boys would be balling at the front door if I didn't let them out to do such a chore. :)
Cute house too! I've never seen it...obviously. But, I am glad you got a good shot of it or two in your pictures. :) Fun to see.

Crystal said...

Ha Ha. I love Caleb flying in the air!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Hey we got to see what the outside of your house looks like so yay for Caleb and his jumpin skills.

Leah said...

Hey Cottams. Glad to see you on Blogger. I'd like to send Aiden his Primary Book that he was working on before you moved. Are you at the same email address?
Leah Cassaro