17.6.09
Mommy's fault
Cruiz had the worst day ever. First, he fell off the chair backwards and landed on a hard floor which resulted in a giant bruiz on his back. He kept turning to me and saying "back." Then a little bit later when I was getting ready Cruiz came into the bathroom. I told him the curling iron was hot, but I did turn my back for a couple of seconds. That was a mistake because poor little Cruiz put his entire hand on the curling iron burning every finger but his pinky. He cried for about 2 hours, then finally I got him to lay down and take a nap. The rest of the next 2 days, he had his hand in a fist and would not even use that hand at all. And since Cruiz is still a bit wobbly when running, when he would fall down, he couldn't get up because he couldn't use his hand. The blisters have all popped now, but I still see Cruiz with his hand in a fist sometimes. And he still points to his hand and says "HOT."


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
oh! What a sad face he is making! Poor little guy! I hope he heals quickly.
How sad!!
That is so sad. I hate when that happens. It makes you feel like a great parent huh? Glad it wasn't worse though.
His poor little hand looks like it hurts so bad! I bet that was torture for you watching him be hurt like that. I just hate it when stuff like that happens! Hope he keeps healing fast.
Oh that is so sad. I bet that was a really torch time for you as well. His poor little hand and his face in the pic with Caleb is the saddest thing ever.
Poor guy! Ashton opened and put his hand on the fully heated broiler when he was a baby. it was very sad.
That's so sad Case, Poor little Cruizer. That's the c-raps.
That's so sad it makes me want to cry cuz it reminds me of when i did a little something like that with Jete. I let him sit on the counter by the stove while i was cooking (he knows that it's hot and is always good about it), but i turned away for like one second and he stuck his hand right on the hot plate. Poor little Cruizer!
Poor guy, I am sorry he had a rough couple days. Don't beat yourself up to bad we have all had days like that w/ our kids.
yikes...my nephew did the same thing. So sad! I'm glad he is doing better though! It is good to check in on you guys...miss you Casey!
OUCH! Blake still has a scar from my straightener:) The things they have to suffer for our beauty! It was fun to see all of your Disneyland pictures. I love it! Come see us when you get back!
Post a Comment