2.11.09

Fright Night


This is Caleb and Aiden's skills at work. For those of you who are not Star Wars nerds, this jack-o-lantern is carved into Darth Maul from Episode I.


Here we are as Ken and Barbie this year.




The boys looked so cute in their Lego costumes. Cruiz was actually a trooper wearing that big box around, even though his speed of walking was cut in half.


Cruiz loved trick or treating this year. Once he found out that he was getting candy AND he could eat it too, he was in heaven. After each treat he received, he would turn to me and say "Open it" over and over again. I love Halloween, especially when I end up eating all the treats!

8 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

I loved your costumes! You are very creative Case. Thanks for such a fun Halloween! You guys are the best. :)

Austin and Sara said...

ha ha ha way to go, love the costumes!!! and the legos so cute!!!

Mike and Jenn said...

Your costumes are always awesome! Did you make them? Very nice.

melissa and nathan said...

Casey,
Yours and Caleb's costumes are incredible! I love them!!
Same with the boys. Very creative!

~Silly me said...

So..I totally had no idea who that dumb pumkin thing is/was. Im not a star wars nerd and proud of it. Ive never even seen them. Like the costumes tho.

Crystal said...

Cute costumes!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Caleb and Aidey guy, awesome pumpkin, Case you should show off Aidey guys cake, it was freakin sweet, I forwarded it to everyone in the fam and bragged up on ya :) And once again I love all the costumes. They are the sweetest and cutest things ever. Good work Case, I am very impressed and cute cupcakes on the fam blog, I forgot to tell that part :)

Marie said...

Brilliant! So creative and funny! I'm still laughing. : ) Loved the Barbie costumes. Also, how did you make the circular pieces on the Lego costumes? They look so real!