We've been busy with everyday life, but nothing super exciting or blog worthy I guess. Aiden played city league basketball and loved it! He did really well, scoring almost every single game. The games are pretty funny and entertaining to watch. There are some kids that have no idea what is going on.

Aiden shooting his 2-handed shot...
Also, Aiden just did a 1 mile run at his school last week, and he was the first kindergartener to finish the race with a time of 8:12. He was so happy when the race was over. I'm so proud of him for trying so hard and doing so well.




10 comments:
Yay! I love updates Case! And Aiden looks like a little stud in his basketball outfit. Can't wait to see you guys in July!
He looks so grown up in his basketball gear! And what a great runner!
Case, that is the cutest picture of Aidey guy. I love it, he looks freakin cute. PLus tell him I said nice work on running his mile. He could beat me if we raced right now :)
cute
Hey Casey, I have been doing some good old blog stalking and found your blog! We have a private blog, if you send me your email address, I will add you! wgarrick@comcast.net
Sounds like Aiden is taking after you. Way to go, Aiden! (high-five!)
My child (children) are the ones in your (any) basketball league that don't have a clue.
Congrats on the fast mile run, that is impressive.
Cute basketball pictures! Good job with the running too - both of you!
How fitting...of course your little guy would be a basketball star! Casey, how are you?! I'm a terrible blogger, but the reason I got on your blog is because this new couple moved into our ward and the wife (her name is Karli) reminds me of you SO much! She and her husband both played basketball in college and she even does her hair like you! Anyway, she makes me miss you! I hope all is well!
Just like daddy's 2 hand dunk shot. He's gonna be a gamer
Post a Comment