7.11.12

Zander

Here is an updated pic of Zander. He is the most sweet, happy baby. I see him smile, and it just makes me melt. Then I want to munch on his cheeks!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh my gosh these are some dang cute pics Case! Not to mention he has a dang cute outfit on!

McArthurs said...

Case, yay you posted! I love all these pics. Zander is so stinkin cute! I'm glad you posted these cuz I already forgot what he looked like from this summer. And Aidey guy's cake is freakin sweet! I love it. Good work! Did it take forever? ANd how did you get those colors for frosting?

Karolyn said...

he is SOOOO cute! Love him!

Phy said...

Wow! that is the cutest picture of Zander. Watch out for the girls.
Aiden's cakes is awesome.

Holly said...

It's a pretty miraculous day, you've put something on your blog. Zander looks so cute.

Colette said...

I'm happy now - I didn't realize you were back in the blogging game; I love the pictures, your little Zander looks incredibly sweet.

Yours is now the third child I've heard of with torticollis. Good luck - and I'm sure that is the cutest infant=helmet I've ever seen.

Colette